You Are Reading

MANIFESTO



This was my manifesto presentation. My presentation lacked a lot of conventional manifesto, but I think that my intentions were made clear. The presentation works off my design context and is focussed around people, and designers that create their own professional context and space. 

I am particularly interested in the view of practice of Tibor Kalman. Tibor worked very closely with a range of different sectors, and also was able to maintain his own practice through a continued entrepreneurial tendency. 

The final part of the presentation focussed on me talking about getting out there and putting myself in situations and circumstances that are foreign to me as I feel this is where I can capitalise on my own growth. Constantly being in a new situation will allow me to grow, and teach me new skills. Whether this be in the form of a placement in London or abroad, or a project that is slightly out of my depth. It means I will have to learn new things in order to succeed. My irrational fear of failure will help me pull through and ensure that I learn the new skills that I need to succeed.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.