You Are Reading

BOOKS_SNASKMAKEENEMIESANDGAINFANS


Make Enemies & Gain Fans is the book of design studio Snask. I have been very interested in Snask since first year, however I have only just got into reading their book. I was very interested to see how shakey their company start up was. The fact that the business is set up seems to be nothing short of a miracle. The book highlights the transition between student and professional and is full of motivation fuelled irreverence. The book focusses on adding personality to work, and that this can be done in any situation. Taking control of the brief, and making it into something personal is something that I am not particularly very good at yet but I think after reading this, I will aim to create a greater sense of personality in my work and in my professional presence. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.