You Are Reading

TINAROTHEISENBERG



I am a huge fan of Tina Roth Eisenberg. The fandom comes not from the visuals she makes, but from the business she creates and her overall lifestyle. I have been very interested in people that use their own design skills to design their own lifestyle. Answering problems for the general public leads to business ideas, and these business ideas lead to a degree of financial freedom that means she can be surrounded by the people she wants to work with in a place and environment that she wants to work in. 

Eisenberg worked in a design studio and then owned a design studio, and it was not until she started her blog, Swiss Miss, that she found she did not need to work in a design studio to be a designer. She found that she could create her own products, and design those instead. This is something that I would love to be able to do, and I think that my issue on the course so far is that I have not allowed myself to do that. I would love to create my own products, and indeed, that is what I was doing prior to the course. I feel that after I leave, I would love to reengage with this with the new skills that I have learnt and this should will allow me to feel fulfilled with my professional practice and my personal life.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.