You Are Reading

CIDALIFEAFTERCOLLEGE

CIDA is a creative development agency who came to do a day workshop as part of the Life After College series. I attended this workshop as I am very interested in creative business and how some people can create their own lifestyles, and their own jobs from the business they create. The workshop covered a lot of the basics and practical elements of starting a business, which built on the things we have learnt in design practice modules and previous PPP modules. Ensuring that the customer or audience is always identified is an imperative of any business. The workshop also included an a brief but valubale overview of business models and how they can be put together. 

I took extensive notes and got some very informative worksheets that I will be keep and coming back to after I finish university. The information was overwhelming, and I think that in order to fully understand it and acquire the knowledge, I would need to put it into action. This is something I would love to do after university and I hope that I can maintain the drive and energy needed to initiate a business.































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.