You Are Reading

WHOAMI_LIFEAFTERCOLLEGE

Another one of the after college workshops I attended was based around knowing what you want to do and how you get there. I thought this was imperative for me to attend as it forced me to think about something that I am usually very uncomfortable about facing. The workshop lasted for an entire day, and I came out of it willing to embrace decisions about the future, rather than averting them. I think this day has probably been one of the most pivotal days in education. It has really given me food for thought and I have learnt a lot about myself as well as some more general life skills that I can put into action. As well as these personal skills, the workshop developed my personal attributes with regards to selling myself. This is something that will be invaluable for interview technique, which I feel is one of my strengths. 













Where I want to be in 5 years

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.