You Are Reading

FINALPRESENTATION



My final PPP presentation was a complete overview at my time at college. My presentation technique has become far more concise and relaxed. From my first year presentation, where I would over discuss my work, I have learnt to reign in what I need to say, and let my understanding of the subject make a natural flow to the presentation. 

This is by far the best presentation I have ever done, and I feel my own structure was one of the keys to it's success. I discussed each year in a third, which equated to 1,000 pounds. Creating this satirical gesture, the presentation was able to have it's own unique voice, which would set it apart from other more conventional presentations. I think that I would continue to employ this technique where appropriate. Albeit not in a business meeting necessarily. However, I think that content was clearly executed and I was able to talk about a wealth of different 'stuff'. This has renewed some confidence in what I have done, and although I find myself in constant state of hunger to do better, I feel that in reflection I have done better than I let myself believe. The presentation leaves room for growth and I feel that over the summer I will be collating my experience, and executing a few prior arranged plans in terms of things I want to learn, my own personal branding and my further development as a designer. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.