You Are Reading

IDENTITY






This is the design identity that I will assume as a professional. eye designed this carries my love of word play into the brand and overall theme of the design, but also focusses on function and straight forward graphic design that I have grown to love. I like the idea that the branding is a bit of blank canvas for further interpretation and there is other places I can take the brand. I did not want to limit my own practice down to ross francis, as I think that there is more interesting things happening if I veil my personality behind this identity. I think that it could push me to be more daring, and engage with a wider range of visual styles and skill sets that I do not feel I have exploited yet. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.