You Are Reading

PORTFOLIO



Here is my initial portfolio that I have taken to portfolio surgeries. I had a portfolio surgery with The Beautiful Meme and Ben told me that my work was very promising. He likened one of the briefs to their own English National Ballet project. This was one of my own favourite briefs and I am glad that it got some recognition. Ben said that my work was strong but needed a couple of tweaks in order to make better. 






I will be including the yearbook brief once it is completed and I feel that once I had, I will have a more rounded portfolio. I still thing that there needs to be a little more diversity in the portfolio, and that the direction needs to be more localised. I think there is a visual consistency in the quality that has started to emerge. I think that my portfolio needs evolve into a more rounded portfolio. I have highlighted what I want and what I do not want to design, and I think that I would like to move into a more diverse application of branding, which starts to venture into multidisciplinary territory. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.