You Are Reading

WEBSITE


I wanted to create a website for me as a person. I want to do this, as I would like a separate website for my design work. I feel that my personality and my career is more than just one design job and I want to include all facets of myself personally and professionally on one website.
I will look to create a design portfolio website under the pseudonym 'eye designed this'. This profile will assume a more professional/independent design studio persona, and will be used to gain commissions, and as a space for my design work in it's multitude of facets.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.