You Are Reading

JAYPEE

JAYPEE came to talk about his work today. He ran through his professional practice and what he had engaged with since leaving the course. I was particularly interested to learn that he determined an entirely new direction after leaving the course that has provided a basis for his future practice. I find this particularly interesting as I feel that I too have taken quite a while to find my own voice and recognise my ambitions. I feel that as I end the course I have a far greater idea of what I want to do with a vast knowledge of the possibilities and opportunities available to me. I am very impressed that JayPee has a sustained a freelance work style. I took the opportunity to casually ask him some questions about his process and his personal life as a result of the freelance professional life style.



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.