You Are Reading

SOCIALMEDIA



I have made sure that I am engaging with social media. While my profiles need to become finalised, I have started putting measures in place to create a strong and fully integrated launch of myself as a professional. I did not want to gradually fill each piece of social media in until I have a full profile, I like the idea of just appearing into industry one day, and trying to make a variety of waves on social media, blogs, and other online media. LinkedIn and Behance are the two main tools that I will be using, and I think that LinkedIn is something that will be very helpful in my job search or other employment opportunities. I will look to have my social media presence sorted for my while I am at my placements in June, in order to send them out to other companies. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.