You Are Reading

YEARBOOK EXPERIENCE











The yearbook experience was really valuable for my personal and professional practice. The process allowed me to develop my skills of time managment and project management, in a way that has not been accommodated in previous briefs. Holding regular meetings and ensuring that the clients were happy was an excellent grounding in professional practice. I wanted to conduct the brief as efficiently as possible and I feel this was made clear through the organisation of each process. Holding meetings, organising photographers, emailing people, commissioning 3D artists and photographers, liaising with printers all contributed to a fluid brief process from conception to completion. The way that we also got a visual result that everyone was happy with was a fantastic result. I feel that this is an experience that I could talk about at length and would be a great piece to discuss with a potential employer.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.